Donna Dale Award for a Liberal Women who is a newbie or is a veteran who has not been recognized yet for all of her volunteer contributions
Launched on International Women’s Day 2013, this award has been created to honour the memory of longtime OWLC member and supporter, Donna Dale. Among her many talents, Donna had a special gift for getting women involved with the party and making them feel welcome. You could always count on Donna to lend a hand; no job was too big or too small. Donna would just as easily be found manning a booth at vendor’s alley or organizing a fundraiser. We would like to remember her with an award that acknowledges new to mid-career volunteers.
Your nominee could be a newbie who has demonstrated great potential or someone with more volunteer experience under her belt who may not yet have been recognized in the way that she deserves.
Please submit nominations to the Ontario Women’s Liberal Commission (OWLC) firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, November 11th.
Donna Dale Award Criteria
- Female Liberal Party member
- Someone who embodies the spirit of Donna Dale’s outstanding volunteerism as described above
- A woman who can always be counted on to pitch in and get things done
- Involvement with the OWLC is nota requirement
- Minimum one year involvement with either OLP or LPC(O), preferably both
Please include the following information:
- Name, address, phone number and email address of the nominee
- List any positions they hold with the party (PLA membership secretary etc.)
- A point form summary of their contributions to date
- The reasons that you think this person should win the award
The Award will be presented at a Reception Hosted by Ontario Women’s Liberal Commission (OWLC) in November.